Has the fear of not knowing what to say kept you from reaching out to prospects about your network marketing opportunity? I think this has kept many in our industry from doing the number one profit producing activity there is. Prospecting is especially important when you aren’t generating leads yet (meaning you don’t have people reaching out to you). Today, I’m going to give you 10 network marketing recruiting questions that you can start using today. Print them out or save them to your phone or computer so you’ll have them handy.
Why Questions Are Important
After studying some top industry leaders in the profession, I discovered they all had one thing in common. They asked great questions! This is definitely a skill that you can develop the more you do it. A big reason people struggle with recruiting is because they think that it’s all about trying to sell someone something versus simply trying to find like minded people who are OPEN and want something more out of life. The best way to find out if someone wants more is simply by asking the right questions. Make sense?
10 Network Marketing Recruiting Questions
After working with one Ray Higdon’s accountability coaches and also going through some of his other trainings (along with his wife Jessica’s course) on prospecting, these questions should really help you when reaching out. I really like all of these as they don’t create resistance. Just remember not to be addicted to the outcome! Let’s dive in.
- Do you keep your options open when it comes to making extra money?
- What are your goals this year?
- Do you know anyone that has been affected by the economy that might be open to making some extra money?
- I’m doing this thing, it may or may not be a fit for you. If you want to check it out, great! If not, no big deal.
- I know this isn’t a fit for you but do you know any (insert occupation here. i.e. realtors, car salesman, hair stylists, etc) that might want to make extra money from home?
- I know the business isn’t a fit for you but I think you would really like the products. (This one is great for your warm market, especially if they don’t see you as someone who was successful before you joined the industry)
- Just curious, would you be at all open to a side project if it didn’t interfere with what you’re currently doing? (This is good for offline prospecting, not social media messaging)
- What did you hope to get out of your last home business that you didn’t get? (This is great for people who was with a company previously but not now)
- Hey (name), I was scanning through fb when I saw your status come across my newsfeed. I checked out your profile and noticed you like quotes (find common ground), I do too! You seem very (sharp, outgoing, fun, give them a genuine compliment here). Listen, I don’t reach out to everyone but I’m a independent recruiter for a (skincare company, travel company, health & wellness) company based out of (where the company is out of) and we’re expanding in your area. Just curious, are you at all open to making some extra money? If you’re not, maybe you know someone who is. (This is the main one I use for social media prospecting)
- No? Do you know anyone that WOULD (emphasize that word) want to make some extra money if I showed them step by step how to do it? (This is what you would say if they prospect said they weren’t interested or open)
Notice that none of these include the name of the company. The goal here is to peak curiosity and lower resistance. Do not include a link to your company website either. If they answer yes to one of these questions and they are open, do not start vomiting all of the great things about your company. Let your tools and resources do the work for you. Therefore, you can send them to a video or resource that explains the opportunity. Make sense?
Did you find this helpful? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and feel free to share it with anyone who might benefit.
Facebook: Sherri Brown Coaching
YouTube: Sherri Brown Coaching
P.S. Don’t forget to Click Here to Get My FREE Top Earner Success Guide.
Also, if You Aren’t Generating Leads Into Your Business and You Don’t Have An Online Marketing Strategy In Place, Click Here For Access. (Unless you have too many leads already)
See Ya Next Time!