Could you use a little inspiration and motivation?
If so, today is your lucky day and just in case you’re new to the Sherri Brown show (hahaha), you will learn that I am an absolute quote junkie and Brendon Burchard is one of my favorites!
I don’t know about you but if I ever need re-energized or a little inspiration, I turn to quotes. Some of my favorites come from Brendon Burchard and you’ll soon learn why.
I would encourage you to bookmark this page so you can always come back to it later. In the meantime, let’s dive in!
1. “Don’t lowball yourself. If you’ve done the work and put in the miles and serve with excellence, you’re worth more than you probably believe.”
2. “Give yourself some credit. You’ve got a big heart, you’ve made it through this far, and you are always always always stronger than you think.”
3. “Do not let the vision you have for your life disappear when things are difficult. Have faith. Keep the horizon of a better tomorrow in mind and rise with enthusiasm each new day.”
5. “The next level opens only after your next committed step. No matter how small you start, start something that matters.”
6. “Pursuing our dreams and being our full selves allows us to feel alive. Aliveness doesn’t happen in silence. Aliveness doesn’t happen in repression. Aliveness happens in action.”
7. “Be Honest about what you’re doing, the value it’s adding, how much passion you feel towards it, and what you want in life.”
9. “When everything looks hopeless, that’s the time to summon your faith and strength, to keep trying and ask for help.”
10. “Be strong and ready, for any moment the fog may clear and they will look upon you to lead.”
11. “The only boundaries to success are our own boundaries of belief.”
13. “When you desert the idea that life can be better for you, that’s the day your growth stops and your soul sinks. Through it all, believe.”
14. “In all the chaos, never forget you can choose to bring the joy.”
15. “If you want a better tomorrow you must stride through your current boundaries of belief.”
17. “If someone is counting on you then you have all the motivation you need. Take care of them. Be the role model. Rise above the petty worries to serve!”
18. “When you learn the difference between doing busywork vs your true life’s work, that’s the first step on the path to purpose.”
19. “Without taking action, having the guts to make the attempt, without trial and strife, there can be no true knowledge, no progress, no high achievement, and no legend. So get at it now.”
21. “Never let your current competencies limit your vision for the future.”
22. “Each morning is a curtain call to show the world your highest art of being.”
23. “Today we are conditioning ourselves to serve or conning ourselves with excuses.”
25. “I believe in my ability to figure things out, so I have a few fears or hesitations. With each step, I will learn and grow, and so I go.”
26. “Your dreams draw near when you advance despite fear.”
27. “When you are willing to learn, and believe in your ability to ‘figure things out,’ then fear becomes tamable.”
29. “Be an example of the kind of conduct you wish to see in the world. Do not expect love, excellence or generosity if you do not radiate such things.”
30. “We are not the sum of our intentions but of our actions.”
31. “What they call crazy might just be the thing that sets you free.”
33. “Image your greatest passions, relationships, health, and contributions and then set up a learning plan and daily habits and goals to “luckily” arrive there one day.”
34. “You are capable of remarkable things that you could never foretell and will never discover without taking consistent action.”
35. “The grateful person shares her lessons learned with the world to decrease pain and inspire hope.”
37. “Never fear departing that which causes suffering. Holding on to what is wrong is not strength, it is bad judgement.”
38. “When you knock on the door of opportunity, do not be surprised that it is work who answers.”
39. “What makes you all together more beautiful is that despite facing problems bigger than your current capabilities, you have not given up.”
41. “Self-Worth and Self-Reliance are sexy.”
42. “Never fail to remember to fail more often. Do not fear boldness for it only brings learning.”
43. “Sometimes we have to stop doing what we want or what is comfortable, and we must do what is required of us to grow and serve at a higher level.”
45. “When the world questions your abilities, respond with your actions. Don’t justify. Demonstrate.”
46. “Every great human victory is a story of perseverance.”
47. “It’s not selfish to want to be happier and have a better lifestyle. Those who judge you now for striving will thank you later for succeeding.”
49. “Whatever you face in life, meet it knowing you will figure it out. Keep a positive attitude and remember your strength.”
50. “Don’t think it is necessary for anyone to understand your dreams or grant permission to begin. Not everyone needs to be on your same ambition line.”
Was that helpful? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and feel free to share it with anyone who might benefit.
txt me @ 731-926-6412
Facebook: Sherri Brown Coaching
Follow me on Periscope: Sherri_MBrown
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Sherri Brown Coaching
P.S. If you’re growing a business online, Grab My FREE 60 Minute Training On How To Brand Yourself Online (check your email after for the goods!).
Also, if You Aren’t Generating Leads Into Your Business and Your Upline Doesn’t have An Online Marketing Strategy In Place, Click Here For Access. (Unless you have too many leads already)
See Ya Next Time!